Description provided by the program
Our program operates in close connection with Repertory Theatre of St. Louis and Opera Theatre of St. Louis, offering significant exposure to professional techniques and interaction in the classroom and production as well as offering our students potential for internship, workstudy or seasonal employment.
Areas of Focus
- Dorothy Marshall Englis: Costume Design.
- Carole Tucker: Management, Construction, Technology.
- Nina Brown Reed: Costume Design for Dance, Costume Construction for Dance.
- John Metzner: Wigs & Makeup Design.
- Michele Siler: Costume History.
- Becky Hanson: Craft Shop Supervisor
- Marcy Franklin: Management
- Garth Dunbar: Costume Design Assistant, Crafts Artisan
- Robert Trump: Tailoring, Construction
General Contact Information
Carole Tucker, Professor
Conservatory of Theatre Arts
470 East Lockwood
St. Louis, MO 63119