Description provided by the program
A professional theatre training program. Students have several production opportunities, with a full professional shop staff. We train students in the best practices of regional and commercial theatre.
Areas of Focus
- Judith Dolan: Head of Graduate Costume Design, History of Costume, Production Supervision.
- Victoria Petrovich: Costume Rendering, Costume Design, Drawing Skills and Production Supervision.
- Sue Makkoo: Costume Shop Manager
- Lissa Skiles: Tailor/Shop Foreman
- Elena Ham: Draper
- Karen K-Joy Lehmann: First Hand/Master Stitcher
- Christine Jones: Craftsperson
- Jannifer Mah: Wardrobe Supervisor
General Contact Information
Department of Theatre and Dance, 0344
University of California
9500 Gilman Drive
LaJolla, California 92093-0344