Description provided by the program
Three theatres where two each of Opera, Musical Theatre and Drama are produced per Mainstage season, plus 2-3 Studio productions. Most productions are student designed. Student designers work with internationally renowed directors. One-on-one training. Professional contacts. Internatonal recognition. Large and diverse costume stock including 2 Tony nominated productions. New facilities.
Areas of Focus
- Dean Mogle: Design, Technology.
- Regina Truhart: Costume Technology.
- Adjunct Faculty: Technology*.
- Guest Lecturers: Design, Technology.
- Susan Williams-Morrison: Costume Shop Coordinator
- Rebecca Senske: Associate Designer, Crafts, Shopper
- Laura Molander: Patternmaker
General Contact Information
Dean Mogle, Head
Costume Design and Technology
University of Cincinnati
College-Conservatory of Music
P. O. Box 210003
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0003