Description provided by the program
The Design and Technical Theatre Program offers opportunities for students in costume design and technology. Four main stage productions, two dance concerts and a variable number of studio productions, offer many realized design and technology experiences annually. As you learn from Faculty and Guest Artists who are currently active in professional theatre, you will participate in creating experiences valuable to a developing artist and find yourself in a challenging and supportive academic setting. Upon completion of Costume Design and Technology core requirements, internships and apprenticeships with USA Designers are pursed for qualified students.
Areas of Focus
- Kellee Van Aken, Ph.D: Theatre & Dance Program Chair.
- Susan O'Neill: Costume Director, United Scenic Artist, Costume Design and Technology, Makeup Design and Technology.
- Karen A. Glass: MFA, Scene Design and Technology, Design for Theatre, Stage Management.
- Ken Clothier: Scene, Lighting and Sound Design and Technology.
- Patricia Barker: Costumier
- : Student staffing
General Contact Information
Seton Hill University
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15602-1599
Admissions: 724-838-4255, 800-826-6234