Description provided by the program
Four performance spaces provide the undergraduate student with ample costume design and technology opportunities. Other resources include, public transportation, 30 minutes to NYC, working professional staff, internships, safe suburban setting.
Areas of Focus
- Debra Bergsma Otte: Resident Costume Designer, Associate Professor of Design.
- Judith Evans: Costume Shop Supervisor
- Jeannette Aultz: Assistant Costume Shop Supervisor
- Amanda Phillips Ballingit: Draper
- Kate Pippin: Draper
- Jillian Coratti: Draper
- Stephanie Spangler: Wardrobe Supervisor
General Contact Information
Debra Bergsma Otte
Montclair State University
Department of Theatre and Dance
Montclair, NJ 07043
Randy Mugleston, Chair, 973-655-7343