Description provided by the program
We offer a BFA degree in Production and Design with a mentorship program, which includes opportunities to work with NYC professionals. Most of the advanced work is one-on-one with a strong emphasis on application in production. Student designs have won awards at the national level at the American College Theatre Festival and graduates from our program are currently working on Broadway and in the NBC studios.
- Cara Gargano: Department Chair.
- Jennifer Rice: Resident Costume Designer, Costume Shop Supervisor.
- Richard Malone: Technical Director.
- Michael Gugliotti: Assistant Technical Director.
- Heather Drastal: Company Manager
General Contact Information
Cara Gargano, Chair
Department of Theatre, Film, Dance and Arts Management
Long Island University/LIU Post
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, NY 11548