Description provided by the program
This is a two year vocational program preparing the student for the problem solving challenges of design and costuming through increasing levels of responsibility and skills, always through hands-on involvement in actual projects of theatre and film production both at school and in professional internships.
Areas of Focus
- Diane Sisko: Costume Design and Technology, Fashion and Lifestyle historian, Stage and Special Effects Makeup.
- Eddie Bledsoe: Costume Design, Fashion Design, Costume and Fashion Illustration, Fashion and Lifestyle Historian, Historical Consultant.
- Susanna Sandke: On Set Costuming.
- Naila Aladdin-Sanders: Dye, Surface Design, Costume, Wearable Art.
- Naila Aladdin-Sanders: Costume Shop Manager
- Becky Parker: Costume Shop Forewoman, Historical Reproductions
General Contact Information
Diane Sisko or Eddie Bledsoe
Los Angeles City College
855 N. Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90029