Description provided by the program
Intensive conservatory programs at a long established and distinguished theatre school located in one of the most active theatre centers in the country. Professional quality productions produced and performed at theatres in the new award-winning Theatre School building and at the historic Reskin Theatre in downtown Chicago. Distinguished, professionally active faculty. The Theatre School was formerly known as the Goodman School of Drama.
Areas of Focus
- Deanna Serrano Aliosius: Head, Costume Technology.
- Nan Zabriskie: Makeup and Wigs.
- Birgit Rattenborg Wise: Costume Design.
- Laura Whitlock: Costume Techology, Crafts.
- Janice Pytel: Rendering, Design.
- : Various adjunct faculty in craft and design areas.
- Myron Elliot: Costume Shop Manager
- Sheila Franklin: Draper, Cutter
- So Hui Chong: Stitcher
General Contact Information
The Theatre School/DePaul University,
2135 N. Kenmore
Chicago, IL 60614-4111